KEENEYE has a Projects Department employing fully qualified Interior Designers and CAD operators who can offer experienced consulting in space planning and management. We can develop solution to meet discrete requirements.
KEENEYE L.L.C. offers a variety of technical support services. We have a full time experienced installation team. Our Installation staff is familiar with on site conditions and is able to build from working drawings and prepare programs for delivery and installation.
Our Services Includes:
- Site protection
- Review of Installation Drawings
- Inspection of the building to identify any restriction which might impact installation
- Coordination of Delivery and Receipt of Product
- Coordination with other contractors at site
- Site Setting-out as per drawings
- Electrical, Plumbing, AC, Fire Alarm and Fire Fighting & Structured Cabling
- Carrying out fit-out works including partitions, false ceiling, flooring, fixing of doors, windows, wooden and glass panels, Surface preparation and finishing, and painting works
- Conduiting, cabling, testing and commissioning of electrical installations. Including power points, lights, switches, dressing of DB. Etc. Including Load Calculation and Scheduling
- Supply, Installation, testing, and commissioning of Air Conditioning system Including preparation of shop drawings, Installation of Compressor unit, Fan Coil Units, Ducting, VAV, VCD, Plenum Box, diffusers, thermostat etc.
- Ethernet solutions including structural cabling, Termination of Face-plate ,patch panel, server rack,, Switches, server, telephone and Security system installation, Network design andimplements
- Cleaning and handing over
Computer Aided Design:
All the activity can be managed by Keen Eye’s Computer Aided Design System. Keen Eye employs the latest AutoCAD, 3D studio MAX and Adobe Photoshop Software’s for Design, Presentation and Specification.
Installationtechnical support :
Post KEENEYE employs full time in-house Installation specialists. We offer a variety of technical support services, including maintenance warranty and minor additional requirements even after project handover.